APICS SCOR-P Endorsement – APICS Plus Member
APICS SCOR-P Endorsement – APICS Plus Member
The Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model is the world’s leading supply chain framework, uniquely linking business processes, performance metrics, practices and people skills into a unified structure. Companies that apply SCOR have the following documented benefits:
- Average operating sales income improvement of 3%
- Typical inventory turn improvements of 20%
- 30% faster system implementations with 30% more functionality
Make plans to attend a SCOR Professional Training to learn how to optimize your supply chain! During this program, you will develop actionable steps to improve supply chain processes and management by learning from real-life examples and projects.
Attend this session to learn the standardized language of supply chain and how to:
- Use SCOR to identify and solve problems in your supply chain
- Identify and support organizational learning goals
- Improve supply chain efficiency from a process and cost perspective
- Organize a typical SCOR project
- Implement well-defined and repeatable processes
Don’t miss your chance to gain an in-depth understanding of the SCOR model and demonstrate your commitment to your organization’s supply chain performance.
The fees includes the cost of training, SCOR model, SCOR quick reference guide, SCOR participant guide and the SCOR-P examination fees
Take maximum advantage of early bird discount and group discount. Early bird registration ends on 6th October.
***Register in a group of 5 or more and get a discount of additional 30%.
Please contact us to pay the group registrations fees and also for course outline.
Cost for APICS CORE members and Non-member – ₹2,00,000 INR. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to buy the APICS PLUS membership.
“SCOR is a good business process and performance analytics tool which can be used to enhance supply chain efficiency.”
– Amar Shankar Shelar, CSCP, SCOR-P, Logistics Commercial Manager – Central Procurement Group, Reliance Communications Ltd., Navi Mumbai, India (29-Mar-2017).
“I was privileged to be part of the first SCOR-P training in Bangalore, India earlier this year. The training was extremely informative, well delivered by the two instructors and well-structured with its case study approach. As supply chain professionals we are constantly analyzing our supply chain performance metrics and implement improvement projects to be benchmarked with the best in class. The SCOR-P training arms supply chain leaders with the necessary framework that can help guide implementation of these projects in a well-defined and proven methodology. I highly recommend this training. An added plus was the opportunity to connect and network with other supply chain professionals from different industries and countries.”
– Parag Bhagat, ACA, CPA, CMA, ACMA, PMP, CSCP, SCOR-P, Black Belt & Lean Leader – Global Supply Chain Centre of Excellence Finance Manager, GE Healthcare, GE XRAY, Bengaluru, India (3-Apr-2017).
“I travelled all the way to India from Switzerland and for sure did not get disappointed. The KnoWerX Education (India) Pvt. Ltd. team provided us with an excellent environment for learning as well as a top notch delivery team from India and Singapore. I am happy that I have now passed my SCOR-P and feel well equipped to transform supply chains with our development partners for benefit of patients.”
– Patrick Warui Githendu, SCOR-P, The Global Fund, Geneva, Switzerland (27-March-2017).
“The SCOR-P training provided by KnoWerX and the subsequent guidance in preparing for the exam helped me in clearing a lot of supply chain related concepts and now I am quite confident about my supply chain knowledge. The main advantage of SCOR is in its ability to adapt to various types of supply chains. The SCOR framework helps supply chain professionals because it is a complete framework and covers all aspects required for an effective supply chain. I recommend this program to all the supply chain professionals seeking to enhance career in supply chain management.”
– Sachin Bansal, CSCP, SCOR-P, Consulting Manager, Wipro Technologies Services Ltd., Gurugram (formerly Gurgaon), India (5-Apr-2017).
“It was not just training to get certified, but enthused the participants to practice the concepts in real life to improve the productivity to next level. Ravi and Chris excellently opened the concepts step by step to have complete clarity and ensured the participants understood them well.”
– S. Sathiyamurthy, CSCP, CLTD, SCOR-P, Chief Operating Officer (BU INS), Bonfiglioli Transmissions Private Limited, Chennai, India (28-Mar-2017).