Material requirements planning is a set of techniques that uses bill of material data, inventory data and the master production schedule to calculate requirements for materials. Time-phased MRP begins with the items listed on the master production schedule (MPS) and determines
(1) the quantity of all components and materials required to fabricate those items
(2) the date that the components and material are required. Time-phased MRP is accomplished by exploding the bill of material, adjusting for inventory quantities on hand or on order, and offsetting the net requirements by the appropriate lead times.
A certification of participation is awarded by APICS after successful completion of this course.
Each individual will gain 8 points for CPIM, CSCP or CLTD certification maintenance.
The Course Fees includes:
- Classroom instruction
- Materials Requirement Planning Participant workbook
- 18% GST
- APICS Materials Requirement Planning Training Certificate
Discounts Applicable only on training fees and not on training handouts :
- 10% early bird discount on training fee only. No discount on handout.
- 10% group discount to corporates only for 3 or more on training fee only
- 15% group discount to corporates only for 5 or more on training fee only.
What is the cancellation policy?
All registered participants are required to notify KnoWerX Education India Pvt. Ltd. of any cancellations by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org Cancellations may be made up to the registration deadline only. Refunds will not be given after the registration deadline.
Training Calendar 2018:
|23rd March 2018||Hyderabad|
|26th May 2018||Delhi|
|23rd July 2018||Chennai|
|27th September 2018||Mumbai|
|21st December 2018||Bengaluru|
- Email ID : tcd@Knowerx.com
- Phone : +91 77389 26464