APICS CPIM is a wide Operations Management course where attention is given to a lot of aspects of business administration. This course covers topics like supply chain management, planning, demand management, warehousing, quality control and strategy development.
The APICS CPIM education program enables you to:
- Improve and update the knowledge of production and inventory management
- Raise the efficiency of processes in your organization and distribution chain
- Streamline corporate activities by an effective lay out of information streams
- Make an accurate forecast
- Optimize the return on investment for corporate systems and technologies
- Higher profitability by optimizing inventory levels
- Get recognition by colleagues and your field of work.
The APICS CPIM is a 3 full day course. The course times are from 09.00 until 18.00.
The schedule is based on an even workload towards the exam periods.
Please send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: +91 7738926464 , for more detailed information.
Calendar for 2018
|13th – 15th January||Hyderabad|
|15th – 17th March||Delhi|
|5th – 7th May||Chennai|
|7th – 9th July||Mumbai|
|1st – 3rd September||Bengaluru|
|17th – 19th November||Pune|