KnoWerX Practice Based Project Management Workshop
Why do you need to earn the TOC (PM) Designation?
Success as a project manager depends on the ability to define, plan, organize, control and complete a variety of tasks within a finite set of resources. KnoWerX Education India Pvt Ltd. in association with Pistis Consultancy offers a “result-oriented” Project Management workshop and consulting support which enables project managers to manage their projects successfully. This workshop develops critical business knowledge, interpersonal skills and project management tools and techniques with a prime focus on development of the project managers to enable them to manage the project as a holistic deliverable rather than only on managing a collection of tasks.
The APICS TOC (PM) Program/Designation?
There will be a special focus on Theory of Constraints based Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) Profile of Participants
- Executives who are ready to venture into the Project Management as a profession
- Executives embarking on a one-off project and desiring to manage it effectively
- Functional Managers (Marketing Managers, HR Managers, Consultants) who are venturing into projects
- Executives who want a credential to be recognized as Project Management Professional
- Project Managers wanting to learn use of project management tools
Success as a project manager depends on the ability to define, plan, organize, control and complete a variety of tasks within a finite set of resources. KnoWerX Education India Pvt Ltd.
- To focus the learner on developing proficiency in the four steps of project management
- Scoping, Planning, Execution and Closure
- Familiarize current project managers with the complete PM process including:
- Allocation of resources
- Estimation skills
- Developing Gantt and Critical Path Charts
- Develop the necessary interpersonal and managerial skills needed to successfully plan, manage, close and evaluate projects
- Project Planning
- Scope Definition
- Systems Requirements Analysis
- Risk Management
- Developing Work Breakdown Structure
- Time, Effort, and Cost Estimates
- Vendor Management Planning
- Communication Plan
- Change, Quality Control
- The workshop has been developed to enable the participant to manage and execute projects with a very high probability of success
- Acquire ability to manage projects on time and within budgets
- Improve proficiency in using project management tools effectively
- Introduction to Projects and Project Management Process
- Scope Definition
- Identify Stakeholder Needs and Expectations
- Identify Business Requirements
- Perform a Systems Requirements Analysis
- Identify Roles and Responsibilities
- Create a Scope Document
- Gain Stakeholder Consensus and Approval
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Performing Risk Management
- Developing Effort, Time, and Cost Estimates
- Creating a Project Schedule
- Gantt Charts, Critical Path, Calendar, Project Network, PER
- Creating a Budget
- Creating a Project Team
- Creating a Vendor Management Plan
- Creating a Resource Management Plan
- Creating a Communication Plan
- Creating a Quality Management Plan
- Track the Project and Resolve Issues
- Manage Resources
- Manage Quality
- Manage the Project Team
- Manage Change
- Project Closure
- Hold a Customer Acceptance Meeting
- Conduct a Project Review
- Identify the Lessons Learned
- Compile a Project Report
Our programs are driven using a “workshop” based approach, leveraging:
- Case discussions from “live” instances
- Exercises to be undertaken by participants in their respective organizations
- Post training follow-ups & review
- In addition, to ensure retention of concepts, experiential learning using GAMES will be practiced
- Participants to perform group exercise to identify the real problems in a project
Mr. Ripal Doshi is the founder and managing partner in Pistis Consultancy Solutions LLP. He has 21 years of experience in the areas of project management, information systems, and IT strategy, business continuity planning, BPR, organization transformation, etc.
- Worked as a Sr. Consultant in the Management Consultancy Division of Siemens Information Systems Ltd. India.
- Worked as Project Manager with Plexus Technologies for providing E-business strategies to the clients.
- Worked as a Consultant for around three years with A. F. Ferguson & Co. Management Consultancy Services.
- Worked as Project Manager with TCS and IMR Ltd.
- The workshop duration will be 2 days. Additional one day training on MS-Project software (efficient use of software), a Project Management tool can be conducted on request at an added cost.
- The batch size will be limited to a maximum of 18 participants
Other Workshops complementing Project Management
- APICS SCOR training & certification
- Conflict Management for win-win
- Effective Communications and interpersonal skills
Contact Details Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91 77389 26464