APICS SCOR Professional (SCOR-P) Endorsement
The Most Recognized Supply Chain Framework & Endorsement (SCOR-P).
Next SCOR-P program – Bengaluru, 2019
The Supply Chain Operations Reference model (SCOR) is the world’s leading supply chain framework, linking business processes, performance metrics, practices and people skills into a unified structure
The APICS SCOR Professional (SCORP) program enables you to learn techniques for managing and measuring the performance of a global supply chain utilizing the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model.
The APICS SCOR-P program:
- Establishes in-depth knowledge of the SCOR model and methods
- Provides real-world techniques for tackling strategic supply chain issues
- Provides a practical method for evaluating the effectiveness of each course
SCORP endorsement is a credential awarded through delivery of a proctored exam and demonstrates a commitment to your career and an investment in yourself. By building on your SCOR knowledge, you will dramatically increase your rate of supply chain improvement and performance.
SCORP endorsement builds on the SCOR Framework by providing participants with the tools to:
- Standardize performance metrics
- Build processes to describe what, where and how activities are performed
- Create best practices for processes impacting supply chain performance
- Manage critical supply chain resources for developing and retaining employees
Please click on the above link for more testimonials on SCOR-P endorsement and education program.
The Supply Chain Operations Reference model (SCOR) is the world’s leading supply chain framework, linking business processes, performance metrics, practices and people skills into a unified structure.
Employ the SCOR framework at your organization and:
- Increase the speed of system implementations
- Support organizational learning goals
- Improve inventory turns
Level 1 Processes included in SCOR:
Level 1 Metrics included in SCOR:
- Perfect order fulfillment
- Order fulfillment cycle time
- Upside supply chain flexibility
- Upside supply chain adaptability
- Downside supply chain adaptability
- Overall value at risk
- Total cost to serve
- Cash-to-cash cycle time
- Return on supply chain fixed assets
- Return on working capital
Three Day SCOR-P course coming up in Delhi from 20 to 22 November.
Note: Attendance at the SCOR course is not required to take the exam, but in order to purchase the exam, you must purchase the SCOR course.
After completion of course, professional get 2 months to appear and clear the examination.
APICS members receive a discount for SCOR course.
Find the course details here or contact us at email@example.com or +91 7789 26464 to discuss in-house course opportunities.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to complete the “SCOR Framework” and “Problem Solving with SCOR” courses prior to scheduling the exam. Candidates should:
- Review the courseware slides, notes and sample questions in the online study guide
- Utilize online forums for additional support or to discuss topics with other candidates or certified SCOR professionals
Candidates will receive an Authorization to Test (ATT) on the first day of their SCOR-P course. The ATT is valid for six months. Please refer to the SCOR-P bulletin for complete details.
If you have any questions regarding the endorsement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
APICS Endorsement credentials do not require a maintenance program to remain active.
Before taking an exam, you agree to:
- Maintain exemplary standards of professional conduct;
- Not misrepresent your qualifications, experience, or education to APICS or others you serve in a professional capacity;
- Respect and not violate the United States Copyright of all APICS materials, including but not limited to courseware, magazine articles and other APICS publications, APICS conference presentations, and CPIM, CSCP and SCOR-P examination resources. In this same spirit, you must not violate the copyright of other organizations and individuals in your professional capacity;
- Not engage in or sanction any exploitation of one’s membership, company, or profession;
- Encourage and cooperate in the interchange of knowledge and techniques for the mutual benefit of the profession;
- In your professional capacity, respect the fundamental rights and dignity of all individuals. You must demonstrate sensitivity to cultural, individual, and role differences, including those due to age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, language, and socio-economic status;
- In your professional capacity, not engage in behavior that is harassing or demeaning to others based on factors including, but not limited to, age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, language, or socio-economic status;
- Adhere to this Code of Conduct and its application to your professional work. Lack of awareness or misunderstanding of an ethical standard is not itself a defense to a charge of unethical conduct;
- Contact the Ethics Committee when uncertain whether a particular situation or course of action violates the Code of Conduct; and
- Not to become the subject of public disrepute, contempt, or scandal that affects your image or goodwill.
Failure to abide by APICS Code of Ethics policy may result in sanctions up to and including decertification.