Certified in Production & Inventory Management – Training
Recognized as the standard of professional competence in production and inventory management, companies rely on Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) designees to maximize ROI and increase customer satisfaction.
CPIM, not the right fit?
Why you should earn the CPIM designation?
- Increase your salary – on average designees see a 27% increase
- Improve your hiring potential by 65%
- Maximize ROI on systems and technologies
- Reduce your organization’s costs
- Provide more value to your organization
- Build your credibility and set yourself apart from peers
Candidates must pass two exams within 3 years to earn the CPIM certification, and are required to maintain the CPIM designation every five years. We offer a variety of ways to prepare for your exam depending on your preferred method of learning.
- Self-Study with the CPIM Learning System
- Instructor-led classroom courses offered by APICS-recognized instructors worldwide
There have been many instances where I’ve had to rely on the APICS credentials to make a decision or analyze a situation. – Celeste Ayers, CFPIM, CSCP, Division Sourcing and Procurement Manager, Parker Hannifin
CPIM was a great tool for me, not only validating what I already knew but providing a base of knowledge and information that is well known and respected in the industry. – Rebecca MacDonell, CPIM, Materials Manager, Valmont Industries