What is Inventory Management?
- Operations Management Foundations
- Fundamentals of Inventory Management
- Purpose and Function of Inventory
- Inventory Replenishment Management
- Additional Inventory Replenishment Techniques and Inventory Performance
- Lean Inventory – Theory and Practice
- Fundamentals of Purchasing
- Sourcing Strategies
- Purchase Order Management and Performance Measurement
There are mid-term and final exam as a part of this course, but requires additional time for taking in the training. Alternatively it can be given as self-assessment to participants.
- Business Process Designers and Implementers
- Consultant in Supply Chain Management
- Consultants in Logistics Management
- Consultants in Operations Management
- Customer Service Managers
- Demand Managers
- Distribution Managers
- ERP Developers
- ERP Functional Consultants
- Logistics Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Master Planners and Schedulers
- Material Managers
- Material Planners
- Purchasing Managers
- Quality Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Warehouse Managers
- The workshop duration will be 2 days.
- Additional one day training on Sourcing can be conducted on request at an added cost.
- The batch size will be limited to a maximum of 20 participants
Other Workshops complementing Inventory Management
- APICS CPIM training & certification
- Principles of Manufacturing Operations
- Principles of Operations Planning
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91 77389 26464
- A certification of participation is awarded by APICS after successful completion of this course.
- Each individual will gain 16 points for CPIM, CSCP or CLTD certification maintenance
- Fundamentals of Inventory Management introduces the role of Inventory Management in the organisation, basic inventory flows, classes of inventory, and overview of the inventory planning process.
- Purpose and Function of Inventory defines the purpose and functions of Inventory, basic issues in inventory management, costing and valuation, and obsolete and excess inventory management.
- Inventory Replenishment Management introduces basic ordering techniques such as the economic order quantity (EOQ), lot sizing rules, concept of stock replenishment, measuring demand uncertainty, order point concepts, and the role of safety stock.
- Additional Inventory Replenishment Techniques and Inventory Performance introduces ordering with supplier lead time uncertainty, the time phased order point (TPOP), replenishment by class, ABC classification, inventory accuracy, physical Inventory and cycle counting.
- Lean Inventory–Theory and Practice defines the lean philosophy, inventory waste elimination strategies, lean inventory practice techniques, quality management, and continuous improvement.