Why You Need to Earn the APICS CPIM Designation
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program provides you with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company’s global operations.
The APICS CPIM program benefits designees worldwide
- APICS CPIM is preferred by thousands of employers worldwide.
- More than 100,000 professionals since 1973 have earned the APICS CPIM designation.
- APICS CPIM helps you master essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to
- demand management
- procurement management
- supplier planning
- material requirements planning
- capacity planning
- sales and operations planning
- master scheduling
- performance measurements
- supplier relationships
- quality control
- continuous improvement